AS PART OF OUR VALUE-ADDING LOGISTICS SERVICES, WE OWN AND OPERATE TWO TERMINAL FACILITIES IN STRATEGIC LOCATIONS IN THE AMERICAS.
Arrow Terminals Inc, USA
We established Arrow Terminals Inc (ATI) in 2001 to handle growing volumes of forest products moving from South America to the US through Port Manatee, Florida.
- 61,000 m2 warehouse capacity
- 640 m priority berth
- 2 m draft
- Direct railway connection
- Handles forest products, aluminium and steel
OPERATING TERMS & CONDITIONS
NST TERMINALS, BRAZIL
Located at Brazil’s main gateway, Santos, NST was established in 1998 as a joint venture with our long term business partner Louis Dreyfus Commodities.
- 55,000 m2 wood pulp warehouse capacity
- 400 m berth
- Undercover rail siding for pulp transfer
- 21,600 cbm OJ storage capacity
- Direct road, rail and transshipment links